Zion Arms Li-Ion 7.4v 3000mAh Airsoft Rechargeable Battery (Nunchuck Style) (Deans Connector) (GG05-01)
Zion Arms now makes batteries! The same company that brought you the Zion Arms Mosfet found in every Gen3 Lancer Tactical also has a new line of high-end Lithium Batteries. Lithium batteries are the newest available batteries for airsoft and other hobby toys. They are designed as lightweight, high-output power sources. This 7.4v battery is perfect for players in need of a long-lasting battery that isn't the size of an actual brick.
Manufacturer: Zion Arms
Milliampere Hours: 3000mAh
Cell Type: Lithium Ion (LiIon)
Connector Type: Deans
LiPoSack Use and Safety Instructions:
∑ Lithium Polymer/Ion batteries are volatile. Failure to adhere to established charging guidelines may result in fire, personal injury, and damage to property if charged or used improperly.
- The makers of LipoSack or its distributors or retailers assume no liability for failures to comply with these use and safety guidelines.
- By purchasing this product, the buyer assumes all risks associated with its intended use. If you cannot comply with these guidelines please return this product unused to your retailer.
1) Charge batteries in a safe area away from flammable materials and only on a non-flammable surface in a vented area. Do not discharge batteries below 3 volts/cell. Doing so may result in cell damage and subsequent cell venting upon a subsequent charge.
2) Do not recharge damaged batteries. Dispose of damaged batteries in the proper manner.
3) Some Lipo chargers on the market may have technical deficiencies that may cause them to charge the battery incorrectly or at an improper rate. It is your sole responsibility to assure that the charger you purchased works properly. Always monitor the charging process to assure batteries are being charged properly. Failure to do so may result in cell damage or fire.
4) In the event of a crash, you must remove the battery from the model for observation and place it in a safe open area away from flammable materials.