Turnigy Nano-Tech Lipo 7.4v 1200mAh 15-25c Airsoft Recheageable Battery (Stick Type) (Mini Tamiya Connector)
When it comes to putting rounds down range, no one wants to go down to
compromise on firepower. This is why the legendary batteries
Turnigy nano-tech is now available for AIRSOFT RIFLE. higher rpm
of the engine, less voltage sag, and extended operation times.
Best performance and reliability from their own replica of choice.
The nano-tech Airsoft series also feature 5C feedback charging for
a FAST charging order to be able immediately to reutilize.
The NANO-CORE technology in lithium-ion batteries is the application of
nanometer conductive additives.
1) The nanometer conductive additives form networks of conductive electrons Ultrastrong
in the electrodes which can increase electronic conductivity.
2) These additives create a superstrong ability for imbibition in the vehicle
liquid to supply more ion channels. This improves the capacity of transmission
of ions and diffusion of ions.
Through improved ion conductivity and electronic transmission, the impedance is
reduced and the polarization of high-rate discharge decreases greatly.
Advantages over traditional Lipo batteries:
- Power density reaches 7.5 kW / kg.
- Lowering voltage during discharge-less high rate, giving more power under load.
- Impedance-Internal can reach from 1.2mΩ to 3mΩ of Lipoly standards.
- Increased thermal control, package usually pretends to exceed 60degC swelling.
- Thickness during very heavy load demands exceeds 5%, compared to 15% of a normal Lipo during heavy load.
- Capacity - Higher during discharge heavy. More than 90% at the rate of 100% C.
- Fast Upload capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
- Longer Cycle Life, almost DOUBLE that of LiPo technology as standard.
- Capacity: 1200mAh
- Voltage: 7.4V
- Discharge: 15C Constant / 25C Burst
- Weight: 94gr
- Dimensions: 128x17x20mm
- Balance Plug: JST-XH
- Connector: Mini-Tamiya
* The length of the balance charging cable can vary.