Turnigy Nano-Tech Lipo 7.4v 1200mAh 25-50C Airsoft Rechargeable Battery (Stick Type) (Mini Tamiya Connector)
When it comes to putting rounds down range, no one wants to compromise on firepower! That's why the legendary Turnigy nano-tech batteries are now available for Airsoft combat. Higher motor RPM, less voltage sag, and extended operating times equal better performance from your weapon of choice.
The nano-tech Airsoft series also feature 5C charge ratings putting you back on the front line faster!
Get an unfair advantage and make sure your opponents know that they have been taken out by nano-tech!
Voltage: 2S1P / 2S Cell / 7.4V
Discharge: 25C Constant / 50C Burst
Weight: 55g (including wire, plug & case)
Balance Plug: JST-XH
Discharge Plug: Mini-Tamiya (Mini Molex)
The nano-core technology in lithium-ion batteries is the application of nanometer conductive additives.
1) The nanometer conductive additives form ultrastrong electron-conducting networks in the electrodes which can increase electronic conductivity.
2) These additives create a superstrong ability for imbibition in the carrier liquid to supply more ion channels. This improves the ability of ion transmission and ion diffusion. Improving electronic conductivity and ion transmission reduces impedance and the polarization of high-rate discharge decreases greatly.
Advantages over traditional Lipo batteries:
- Power density reaches 7.5 kw/kg.
- Less Voltage sag during high-rate discharge, giving more power under load.
- Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mΩ compared to 3mΩ of a standard Lipoly.
- Greater thermal control, pack usually doesn't exceed 60degC
- Thickness swelling during heavy load doesn't exceed 5%, compared to 15% of a normal Lipoly during heavy load.
- Higher capacity during heavy discharge. More than 90% at 100% C rate.
- Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard lipo technology.
*The length of the balance charging wire may vary