G&G GC16 WILD HOG 7 Inch Keymod Rail Airsoft AEG Rifle - Black
- 8mm Tokyo-Marui Compatible Version 2 Gearbox with In-Line MOSFET & Electronic Trigger Unit (ETU)
- 6.08mm Inner Barrel
- 330 FPS with 0.20g BBs
- NiMH & LiPO Battery-Ready
- Aluminum Keymod Rail, Aluminum Receivers, Stock, Grip.
- 7" Keymod Free Float Modular Rail System
- Reinforced Ultra-Durable Aluminum Upper & Lower Receivers
- In-Line MOSFET
- Electronic Trigger Unit capable of 3-Round Burst Firing
- 6-Position Battery Crane Stock with additional AAA/AA/CR123 Battery Storage Integration
- Recessed Mock Sound Amplifier Muzzle Break
- Ergonomic Motor Grip,
- Thermold High Capacity Magazine
- Flip Up Front & Rear Sights
- Ambidexterous Magazine Release
- GC Series Keymod Rails
REINFORCED ULTRA-DURABLE RECEIVERS
The aluminum upper and lower receivers that made for industry defining durability while drastically cutting excess weight and costs have been even further improved by G&G. By adding additional structural reinforcement along the length of the upper receiver and lower receiver magazine well the frame of the rifle has become even more rock solid. They even went as far as to mold the magazine well to provide grip space for operators who hold the rifle high and tight. The aluminum construction is the ultimate balance of lightweight and durability.
INDUSTRY-LEADING ELECTRONICS - THE MOSFET & ELECTRONIC TRIGGER UNIT
By introducing an in-line MOSFET, a specially designed circuit board that redirects the electrical current directly to the motor, the Combat Machine's internals out-perform and outlast other rifles. The MOSFET improves battery efficiency and flow of electricity, making for faster trigger response, more shots between recharging batteries, higher rate of fire, and virtually eliminating burned out trigger contacts. In addition to all of that, MOSFETs allow for the usage of high performance 7.4v-11.1v Lithium Polymer (LiPO) batteries for the ultimate rate of fire and shooting experience. G&G's Electronic Trigger Unit (ETU) is a high-tech replacement for the standard trigger set that allows for the user to fire in semi-automatic, fully auomatic, or 3 Round Burst modes. Because the G&G included the pre-wired and installed MOSFET and ETU combo, the burst fire mode can easily be enabled or disabled without dismantling or modifying the gun's internals.